Mobile role – however travel will be required to visit customers and also for meetings in our Central office in Birmingham
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of the UK’s largest food manufacturer with ambitious plans and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food.
UK Poultry represents more than half of 2 Sisters’ business by sales. The division employs over 9,000 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to UK consumers via major retailers.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Category Manager to join our successful UK Poultry division. As Category Manager you work alongside two retailers to implement category growth plans and shopper marketing activities that further develop the category as a whole.
Your day to day duties will include:
• Work closely with Category, Commercial, Insights and NPD to ensure the business is aligned
• Develop customer strategy to support and align with 2SFG
• Maintain strong category relationships with the customer
• Monitor and track NPD, Competitor and Promotional activity to understand and respond as required
• Own the customer trends, sharing and reporting developments internally with relevant teams to develop a competitive advantage
• Own range reviews, NPD launches and key project reviews
• Lead all Category and consumer input for 2sfg at customer meetings
• Take insights to store developing space solutions, point of sale and trade marketing plans where relevant
If you’re fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that’s created our brand. Bring those qualities along with the above and you will have the recipe for success:
· Degree qualified
· Previous experience in a Category role within FMCG manufacturing
· KANTAR experience
· Dunnhumby experience – desirable
· Need to have worked with the big retailers
· Able to efficiently manage your time
· Strong communication skills
· Professional stakeholder management
· Work on own initiative, is flexible, positive and confident.
· Great IT skills – Excel and Power Point
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With 20 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. We employ over 18,000 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
More details Share on twitter