When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of the UK’s largest food manufacturer with ambitious plans and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food.
We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for our site in Willand.
UK Poultry represents more than half of 2 Sisters’ business by sales. The division employs over 9,000 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to UK consumers via major retailers.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Management Accountant you will be a key member of the site’s Finance team, providing financial support to assist the site in achieving its key objectives; key elements will include developing & improving the systems which monitor operating profitability, including stock levels, stock reporting, standard costings as well as measuring production and operating efficiencies. You’ll also:
- Provide support, advice and guidance to the operations & planning functions on business processes and procedures
- Responsible for reporting actuals, forecasting and budgeting of sales & cost of sales
- To deliver accurate, timely, business focused management reports, with specific focus on Meat Purchases, Ingredients, Packaging, Labour, Distribution, Trays and Pallets
- Collating daily KPI information for the Site
- Assist with parked invoice clearing
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Assist with any ad-hoc analysis
And lots more! This really is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark at 2 Sisters Food Group and help us achieve our goals.
Can you do it? Yes you can, if you’re fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that’s created our success. Bring those qualities, with the following and you will have the recipe for success:
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA OR Part Qualified with experience preferably gained in a food manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills which will enable you to influence
- Disciplined and organised with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Excel skills
- Navision experience desirable
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With over 20 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, you have the opportunity and flexibility to pick your ideal location.
We employ over 18,000 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.
We want to make YOU the future of our business.