Price & Fretwell Ltd are an established Catering Butchers based in Tibshelf (Derbyshire) and have a requirement for an additional Sales Administrators to join a well-established team.
The company was named as Catering Butcher Of The Year 2020 and supply meat products to high-end food establishments across the Midlands.
The role will involve:
- Accepting telephone calls, directing calls to the appropriate person/department.
- Responding to website and Social Media messages.
- Monitoring customers using sales reports which are generated.
- Ordering of some stock.
- Accurately and efficiently typing and sending customer quotations.
- Processing orders using a bespoke software system and producing pick notes/production reports.
- Invoicing customer orders.
- Processing card payments over the telephone.
- Plotting delivery routes with the Management each morning.
- General administration work.
Training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in order processing using a computer system.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Be accurate in typing of word documents.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Be confident when speaking on the telephone and have an excellent professional telephone manner.
- Previous experience within the food or meat industry would be advantageous but not compulsory.
Monday and Tuesday 7am to 3pm
Wednesday to Friday 7am to 3:30pm
(Must be available to cover holidays on Saturdays (7am to approximately 11am) when required)