Price & Fretwell Ltd are an established Catering Butchers based in Tibshelf (Derbyshire) and have a requirement for additional Part-Time Sales Administrators (Order Processors) to join a well-established team.
The company was named as Catering Butcher Of The Year 2020 and supply meat products to high-end food establishments across the Midlands.
The role will involve:
- Transcribing customer orders placed on our answerphone system.
- Processing orders using a bespoke software system and producing pick notes/production reports.
- Occasionally answering the telephone and taking customer orders.
- General administration work.
Training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in order processing using a computer system.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Be confident when speaking on the telephone and have an excellent professional telephone manner.
- Previous experience using Microsoft Word and Excel would be advantageous but not compulsory.
- Previous experience within the food or meat industry would be advantageous but not compulsory.
Monday 8pm to 1am
Tuesday 8pm to 1am
Wednesday 8pm to 1am
Thursday 7 pm to 1 am
Friday 7 pm to 1 am
- On-site parking
- Discounted/free food
- Casual dress
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- order processing: 2 years (Preferred)
- food industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- driving (Preferred)