We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our busy team on a fixed term contract for 6 months. Working from our Head Office in Warwick, you will play a key role in our Sales Admin department. You will have loads of energy and relish a varied and busy workload.
What will I be doing?
- Develop a breadth of knowledge and understanding of the team, working with your colleges in other departments and functions.
- Support the Credit Manager, assisting with development strategies which questions current working practices with a view to continuously improve our methods
- To be a point of contact for your selected account range
- To ensure accurate processing of daily EDI transmissions and to manually input other customer orders
- Sound interesting, download the Role Profile for more information.
What does good look like?
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of sales order process and the role it plays within the business structure. They will gave strong attention to detail coupled with good problem solving and communication skills. Knowledge of SAP, Word, Excel and Outlook is also key.
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you. Click apply today!More details Share on twitter