Meatex is a wholesale meat and seafood trading company based in Seaford, East Sussex.
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Executive to help further expand and grow our ambitious company
We work with processors, wholesalers and food service operators in the UK, Ireland and Europe to source premium meat and seafood products for our clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated person to join our Sales team, to assist in driving sales forward and to continue to provide our customers with the high standard of service they have come to expect.
The successful candidate must be a proactive self starter, have good people skills, computer skills, and be able to work using own initiative as well as part of a team.
Our office is in the coastal town of Seaford, East Sussex (BN25) Between Brighton and Eastbourne.
Key responsibilities –
· Manage sales to key wholesalers, manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies in the UK, Ireland and Europe. Single pallets to full containers.
· Grow and develop the customer base.
· Work with the team to ensure customer requirements are met.
· Build and maintain a strong customer base through the provision of excellent service to both existing and new customers.
Key qualifications / experience –
· A proven track record in sales.
· Strong communication skills including an excellent telephone manner.
· Must be self-motivated, use initiative and be able to produce own leads.
· Good negotiator
· Will have the drive and commitment to seek every possible sales opportunity
· Pro-active, ambitious and ready to make a difference.
The right personality and good people skills are the most important attributes for this position. If you can get along with people, have a sense of humour, plenty of banter, work well in a team and are not afraid to pick up the phone – Then we want to hear from you!
send your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience. Excellent prospects for the right person.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. Friday 8:00 am – 3:00 pm. No weekends.
Job Types: Full-time, PermanentMore details Share on twitter