Skilled Meat Deboners and Slaughtermen Required.
The successful candidates will work as part of the factory processing team producing meat to fulfil production targets on a daily and weekly basis. Successful candidates will be required to work in all areas of the factory where you will be required to:
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Meet production targets and work to line speed.
- Work across all areas of the meat processing plant.
- Perform a physical role including lifting and standing.
- Work on a rotating shift basis.
- Work in a cold, manufacturing environment
- Prior work experience in a meat processing factory is essential.
- Prior knife experience in beef, lamb or pork products would be essential.
- Free car parking and subsidised canteen.
- A skills related bonus of will be paid depending on skill level.
- Opportunity for Apprenticeships to further career
- You can earn between 9.22p/h – £20 p/h depending on skill.