Kepak are currently seeking to recruit approx 50 Skilled Meat Deboners at various different locations to include Cork,Meath, Longford, Westmeath, Roscommon & Monaghan.
Working as part of the boning team in the factory, the successful candidate will produce cuts and trims of meat to Kepak specification and at line speed. This role will involve working to challenging production targets and therefore can be stressful. The role will be based in cold/chilled areas of the factory.
The successful candidates will work as part of the factory processing team producing meat to fulfil production targets on a daily and weekly basis. Successful candidates will be required to work in all areas of the factory where you will be required to:
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Meet production targets and to the speed of the line.
- Will be required to work across all areas of the meat processing plant.
- Physical role including lifting and standing.
- Further specific role details available on enquiry.
- Standard working week 39 hours
- Training in English language skills, company operating procedures will be provided.
- Previous beef/ lamb/ pork deboning experience is essential (3-5 years)