Technical Services Manager
(Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Technical Services Manager.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
• To develop and maintain strong working relationships with our customers and suppliers.
• To have detailed knowledge of the capabilities of our site, systems and our product.
• To develop and manage a Technical Administrator/specifications technologists
• To have a working knowledge of our customers technical policies so that we and our supplied products are compliant
• To develop a proactive and good strong working relationship with the retailer technologists and the customer B2B based technical managers
• To be able to host or assist any visit from said customers to the CGB site
• To manage all customer queries/complaints in a prompt and efficient manner, and to seek solutions to any issues of concern.
• To manage through the technical administration team the timely completion and communication of KPI driven reports and meetings.
• To attend or host key technical meetings alongside or in place of the technical manager ensuring minutes are adequately and effectively communicated to the wider team.
• To effectively manage technical aspects of the site launch process.
Requirements, experience and person specification:
Previous experience within the food manufacturing industry
Management of quality systems
Previous experience of managing a team
Knowledge of retailer codes of practice
Previous experience managing technical aspects of the product development process
Ability to interact with customers
Able to manage challenging situations in a professional manner and seeks solutions
Hours of work- Monday- Friday 8am- 5pm (however flexibility around core working hours is essential)
Applicants must have great communication and organisational skills with sound pc skills ( Microsoft Office Word, Excel & Power Bi) with the ability to build positive relationships, work as a team player and demonstrate great passion, be flexible and have attention to detail.
Rates of pay to be discussed at interview stage.
A full Job description is available upon request.
Interested candidates, please apply by emailing your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or sending your cv and cover letter to the HR department, Cranswick Gourmet Bacon, 1 seafox court, Sherburn- In-Elmett, LS25 6PLMore details Share on twitter