Our well-known food production client is looking for a Cutters/ De-Boners/Trimmers to work on their busy site in Watton (Norfolk).
Duties of Cutters/De-Boners/Trimmers:
• Working on various lines in a factory environment
• De-boning and trimming pork legs /shoulders
• Removing all bone chips and cartilage from legs/ shoulders
• Following health safety processes
Requirements for Cutters/De-Boners/Trimmers:
• Previous meat experience
• Knife skills ( min 6 months) – block test will be required as part of interview process
• Good work ethic
Further details of the role:
• Pay rate: £10.89p/h – £13.50/h, depends on experience and block test results
• Overtime paid over 40 h (up to £18.00/h)
• Working hours: 6am – 2.45pm this may vary
• Location: Watton (Norfolk)
Following a successful selection process, we will have immediate starts available.
If you would like to hear further details of this great opportunity, please contact our Watton team to book a registration appointment.
Tudor Ciobanu (English/Romanian) 07824513326
Gabriel Iarai (English/Romanian) 07500110186
Vladute Kregzdyte (Lithuanian/Russian/English) 07825186997
Sandra Tylikowska (Polish/ Russian/English) 07557475936