Price & Fretwell Ltd are a family run, catering butchers based in Tibshelf (Derbyshire).
The company supply award-winning restaurants, hotels, wedding venues, golf clubs and national institutions with the highest quality meat products.
The company has been named Catering Butcher Of The Year 2020 by Great Food Club with products achieving awards including The Great Taste Award. The company was also named as Employer of the Year Finalists in the Family Business Awards 2019.
Due to continued increases in demand, Price & Fretwell Ltd now seek a Butcher to join a well-established team.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Working as part of a team producing high-quality meat goods in a fast-paced environment.
· Ensuring products are rotated effectively.
· Ensuring all products are prepared bespoke to customer requirements and labelled with full traceability.
Applicants must be:
· Talented, enthusiastic and passionate.
· Able to demonstrate good knife skills.
· Able to communicate at all levels while working effectively as part of a team.
· Commercially Aware – Attention to detail and product awareness are crucial in order to achieve the best yield.
· Health & Safety and Food safety conscious.
Hours (One day between Tuesday and Thursday the candidate has an allocated day off):
Monday to Thursday 5:30am-4:30pm
Saturday Mornings 5am-12:00pm (Lunch)More details Share on twitter