Working as part of our existing production team, we require Team Leaders as part of our shifts to support, monitor and meet production requirements and make a positive contribution to the Company’s future growth. Production currently operates a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- To be ready at the start of shift, to carry out specified checks in accurate, timely and methodical manner
- Ensure all orders are produced and packed in accordance with customer specifications paying attention to product quality, label position and print quality
- To record all information, generated throughout the shift, on the appropriate sheets, accurately and legibly, quality data sheets
- To quickly report any anomalies to the Production Manager so that corrective action may be taken
- To understand changes to product and customer specifications and testing procedures to meet operational standards
- Support Production Manager in achieving set targets on quality, yield, giveaway and efficiency
- Complete SOP training with operatives to meet QAS.
- Basic understanding of Production and Customer Specifications
- Previous supervisory experience in a Production environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate with others effectively
- Experience of accurate record keeping
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Previous food industry experience.
- Free car parking available
- Many incentives to earn extra money
- Death in Service Scheme – upon successful completing of probationary period
- Opportunities available to upskill
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- Working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Complying with Company Health & Safety and Food Safety requirements.
- No Experience Necessary as training will be given
- Must be able to prove Right to Work in the UK