More detailsMore details Share on twitter
Ian Chatfield Butchers & Deli is a high-end retail Butcher that holds a prominent position within the sector both locally and nationally through our online presence. We provide expertly hand prepared produce 7 days a week, and we’re well renowned for our 5-star customer service.
An exciting opportunity for a dynamic and driven person to help take our expanding business forward to the next level.
Starting as Assistant Butchery Manager, you will work towards a full Managerial role.
We have a strong and very successful retail base, with an outstanding reputation. We do not supply to the catering or wholesale industry. Our online sales are growing month-on-month and offers a vast opportunity for significant growth.
– You will be interested in good food and passionate about the customer experience.
– Have a consistent management approach and be able to manage the team effectively, ensuring the right people are doing the right things at the right time.
– Have great knife skills and be bale to present an amazing fresh counter display, working from whole carcass to finished product.
– Be confident with basic IT skills.
– Driving licence.
– Ability to work with our team and be passionate about customer service
– Pension scheme
– 4 weeks holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
– 50% staff discount on products
– Fantastic salary
Sunday 09:00 – 16:30
Monday 07:30 – 17:30
Tuesday 07:30 – 17:30
Wednesday 07:30 – 17:30
Thursday (optional) 07:30 – 17:30
(Sunday working is a requirement of this position)
Email your CV to: [email protected]